US Serif Software WebPlus X7

  • Build sites optimized for smartphones, tablets, desktops, and laptops. Customize and create your own stylish HTML5 website with no coding required.
  • Choose from stylish templates or design from scratch. Design as many unique sites as you want, with no limits on pages or features.
  • Use handy widgets for contact forms, accommodation bookers and more. Add social sharing with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
  • Sell products online with trusted e-commerce providers like PayPal. Drag and drop navbars, buttons, logos and more onto your pages.
  • Embed videos in your own player, or use YouTube and Viemo, Edit photos, create logos and color schemes, design backgrounds and more.

Before owning WebPlus I struggled for a long time trying to create a decent looking web site through one of those free online places. If you mess something up, there's no one to help with specific questions. Then I tried WebPlus. WebPlus X7 has a lot of templates that are easily modified but look professional used as they are. You don’t need to use Serif’s hosting for your site and unless you live in the UK, I’d go with something closer to home. There is a bit of a learning curve with this software if you're new to web site building, but being a newbie myself I found the tons of tutorials, loads of help pages, and the WebPlus forum a great place to learn. I’d asked questions via other forums when I ran into problems before, but if someone ever did answer, it was certainly never as fast or helpful as when submitting questions to Serif’s forums. Whether or not you've ever created a web site, WebPlus will help you create a site that looks professionally done, or replace your current rinky-dink site to be one with a great design.

I am happy I chose to get the CD rather than having this excellent website building program downloaded to my computer. I've always thought it better to have the CD in case there is a need to install the program later. This CD worked well right out of the box and enabled me to immediately begin to use the program and start building my wife's business website. So far I am thrilled with jWebPlus X7.

This is an upgrade from X5 for me. I have looked and tried several different "web builders" and I keep coming back to Serif. There is a pretty steep learning curve but the tutorials are very helpful. I don't know any code and don't want to know any code as I don't have the time to learn it. I'm an admitted hack and only do this part time. I took over a friends website when the professional service he was paying for didn't deliver. I stuck my foot in my mouth and said I could do a better job. This software has allowed me to take over and produce a site that averages 100K hits a month. I needed something flexible, functional and that was easy to add/delete and/or change content that delivers professional results. X7 fits the bill nicely and allows me to build a rather complex site with multiple parent and child pages. I know it isn't perfect and a real webmaster would cringe but it works for me and my "client". The first version of the site I used the built in templates and it was OK. It worked but I wasn't happy with it. With X7 and some time, I completely started from scratch and now the site looks and functions the way I envisioned. Out of the 20 or so website builders I have tried, X7 is by far the best one I've used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake the heir to invade Mr. Trump's mansion

Dick: I’m full.

MyMemories Suite 7: The fun and easy way to create scrapbooks, photobooks, prints, custom gifts, and more! (for Mac) [Download]