The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening Game Guide: Walkthroughs, How To-s and A Lot More!

The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening Game Guide: Walkthroughs, How To-s and A Lot More!

Kindle Edition
109
English
N/A
N/A
02 Nov
Ray Wimmer
Do you want to be the best player in this year's revamped All-New 2019 Edition of The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening? Than this Game Guide is for You.

In it you will find essential tips, tricks and info that will help you beat the game, your friends and any obstacle in the different stages of the game. The guide starts with a Walkthrough section that goes into great detail into what you need to do in the different stages of the game. The book is full of information collected thanks to numerous hours of studying and playing the game and it is 100% correct. Use the chapters dedicated to different hidden and much needed Locations as well as special Tips in your advantage.

In this The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening Game Guide you will find information about the following topics:
  • Walkthroughs for all stages of the game;
  • Enemies Info - both Overworld and Underworld
  • Fat Travel Tips
  • Fairy Bottles Tips
  • Mad Batter Tips
  • Trendy Game Tips
  • Trading Sequence Tips
  • How to Fish
  • How to Get the Ocarina
  • Heart Piece Locations
  • Secret Seashell Locations
  • Figurines Locations

Reviews (63)

Very few pictures and no maps

This guide is printed in black and white and has very few pictures and with no maps. It’s really disappointing

Save your money.

This is a waste of money. As previously noted, it's black and white, text based, without maps or helpful pictures. It's not indexed, not easy to find anything in, and leaves out all kinds of stuff. For instance there is a part of the game where you need to give bananas to a monkey in order to proceed. I needed to know how to get bananas. The guide: : "Luckily, Link had traded items in Maybe Village and Tonobo Shores before he left and had some bananas on hand." And no place does it explain the trading sequence to you. Just Google. You'll get more help. For free.

Dissapointing

I got this for my son for Christmas because he got the game as a gift. I was expecting a guide with screenshots and maps like the old Prima/Brady Games guides... This is not anywhere close to that. I've since learned that those guys went out of business and aren't making new content. This guide reads like a story, it's not easy to locate where you're at and get help on a specific puzzle or need. While it's thorough, it feels like I could have printed a free internet guide for him and had better results. It's too bad, because there is a market for guides like the old ones for small kids that aren't old enough for unsupervised internet access.

Extremely disappointed

I think what I am mostly disappointed about is that this "guide" has really bad formatting. It seem like the author opened Word and wrote this using default format. This makes it really hard to follow. I can understand black and white and no glossy pages to help keep publishing cost down, but seriously the page numbers are on the right side for both pages, the inner text of the book gets closed to cut off in the spin, the indenting is all over the place, and the lack of use of white space make this seem like a really bad first draft. I would suggest anyone looking for a guide to check out IGN's online game for this guide. Seriously, this book is an exact condensed copy of the IGN's guide.

Whammy guidebook

Expected a guide with screenshots and maps like the old Prima guides. Better to just use a free online walkthrough.

Waste of time and money.

This book is garbage. First of all it has no maps. Second, it completely skips important portions in various dungeons, ie. Level 6 Face Shrine where it has no information about how to get the Nightmare Key or how to find and defeat the boss. Do not waste your time or money.

Fast/Great Condition/but Deceptive

I was looking for a walkthrough to provide my son who was running into problems not knowing where to go. I didn't expect the difficulties I would run into finding an actual printed guide for this game. I remembered when I was around his age, I had walkthroughs made by Prima for some games. They were wonderfully detailed in color and images. This guide is definitely not like that. As you can see in my images, this is mainly detailed in paragraph form, there are barely any images, and it is not in color. This is basically a published CliffsNotes book; if you are familiar with them. This is definitely not worth the price I paid nor something you'd want to give an elementary schooler.

1 Star is too generous.

NO, NO, NO! Don't do it. Save your money! This is a story about a video game. It is not a walkthrough. This person should be ashamed!

This was basically a ripoff. A scam.

So, someone decided it be a good to type up a document in Notepad, print it out, slap a colorful Cover on in it, and sell it as a "guide". It's true: A Sucker is born every minute. This time the Sucker was me. :) Luckily I only paid 17 bucks. BUT... stay away from this guide book. It is not a "Prima Guide", and it stinks. Once the winter starts I will be using its pages, to light the kindling in my Fireplace. That is all it is good for.

I bought this as a gift. I threw it away in embarrassment.

I paid 17 dollars for this as a Christmas gift for my wife. I thought it would go along with the Link's Awakening game for the Switch that I am also giving her. I received it in the mail. It was a bit battered, but I was excited. The cover looks nice. I then opened up the book and realized that it's all black and white. Further, there are only about 25 overly-dark illustrations that are hard to see details in, none of them even half a page in size. This is a 107 page book with 25 small black-and-white illustrations in it. I feel like I purchased a textbook, and like buying a textbook, I know I just overpaid. I was so embarrassed with the quality of this product, I put it into a box filled with vegetable peels, and then threw it away before my wife got home. I will be looking for an official guide now. Let my financial pain and embarrassment be a lesson to you. This is not a guide you would buy if you flipped through it in a bookstore. Go find the official guide or just use the Internet.

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sharpening Stone Holder 5-1/2" to 9". Works With Most Standard Size Water Stones, Oil Stones and Diamond Stones

Amazon.com Gift Card in a Mini Envelope