Sharpening Stone Holder 5-1/2" to 9". Works With Most Standard Size Water Stones, Oil Stones and Diamond Stones

  • Keep your sharpening stones in place while you sharpen your tools. The Sharpening Stone Holder works with waterstones and it is made of rubber with rust resistant chrome parts. This allows you to sharpen your tools with water, oil or even dry.
  • The rubber body on the holder pulls double duty by not only keeping your stone in place on the top side, but the rubber keeps the whole device from slipping or sliding even with water abound.
  • This convenient device can accommodate stones, anywhere from 5-1/5 to 9-Inches long. Handy ridged knobs allow for the easy adjusting of a variety of sized stones.
  • The Sharpening Stone Holder works exceptionally well on rubber mats, water stone trays or simply placed on a table top or work bench.
  • Handy ridged knobs allow for the easy adjusting of a variety of sized stones. You can depend on the solid, non-marring grip of this handy and essential tool! Maximize results, minimize efforts!

Very well made. A great value at the price. Would definitely buy again.

work great with all my stone, great quality for the price. I work as a sushi man for 10+ years

This holder pairs perfectly with my King combination stones, and holds them firm and stationary. Far and away better than the plastic holders that are shipped with the stones. I've been using mine so far for over a year (about 1-2 times a month) with no indication of rust. I am actually purchasing a second one now, so I can have more stones setup during sharpening!

Using this with Shapton glass stones. Wish I had bought it sooner.

Good value stone holder. Works fine with all my sharpening whetstones.

I use this to hold a very expensive Shapton 12000 grit water stone and it works as well or better than holders costing many times as much. The rubber mounts not only cradle the stone but provide excellent grip on the table surface.

This was the replacement for my zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer Bamboo Sink Bridge. I loved the sink bridge because it was large enough to fit my kitchen sink. The sink bridge only lasted 2 years before breaking and I used it only once every 3-4 months. This stone holder is too small to bridge my sink but what it lacks in size it makes up for in quality and durability. It is easier to adjust as the rubber supports slide smoothly over the chrome plated arms. The stability of this holder allowed me to get a more precise edge quicker on my handmade Japanese kitchen knives. I recommend this product for the home chef who wants to keep their knives in tip top shape, the professional chef who needs to be able to sharpen and hone their tools of the trade efficiently and properly, and anyone else who has a keen interest in sharpening knives and tools to a superior level. The low cost and high quality of this product make it a winner no matter what your use may be.

I would be a bit embarrassed to admit how long I have been sharpening a large santoku or something, while holding a 5" long hone still on a bench top with one hand. This is a fantastic whetstone holder. The metal components are stainless, and it is easily adjusted to various sizes stones. Except for the 4-5 inch length. For those, the middle support block had to be switched around with the outside clamp block to give it the backing for a small reach. This holder definitely is a good investment. It holds the stone, whether watered or oiled, firmly with no loosening and the base is very slip resistant.

Holds sharpening stones very well. I heard that it can rust so I've been careful to dry it off after use. No rust yet.

These work great and the cheapest I could find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon.com Gift Card in a Mini Envelope